Baked Enamel Paint
Baked enamels are generally a one-coat process. Multiple coats are an option. The paint meets or exceeds the specifications of AAMA 2603. Standard colors materials are always in stock and all custom colors are available.
Anodizing produces a decorative, soil-repellent, corrosion-resistant surface. All colors are available
The surface of the metal is transformed into oxide through electrolysis. The process continues until the thickness of the oxide layer is the desired thickness – usually 5–20 µm.
Anodizing is used to create
- A permanent new appearance
- Corrosion resistance
- A dirt repellent surface that corresponds to a high standard of hygiene
- A decorative surface with durable paint and luster
- A smooth surface
- A functional surface, a sliding face or an abrasion-proof surface, for machine parts, for example
- An electrically insulating surface
- A basis for application of glue and paint
Powder Coated Aluminum
Dry powder coating withstands high impact abrasion considerably better than wet coating
Good form-ability (can be bent after powder coating). All colors are available.
Suitable for use in open air– high UV radiation resistance and corrosion resistance